Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally!!

I'm back!!! It's been a crazy couple of months. So much has happened since the last time I wrote on my blog. My husband and I recently welcomed two beautiful baby boys to our family (our cousin, Caiden and our nephew, Noah born one day apart). They are truly adorable.

I was also getting ready for the new school year. I'll be teaching 3rd grade this year and I'm looking forward to the challenge. Here is what my classroom looks like after two weeks of cleaning, organizing, and decorating.



I am now convinced that I am obsessed with animal print!

FYI...I am plannning on having a Stampin' Up workshop soon, so look out for my flyer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There-
    I LOVE the animal print desk!! I will be teaching 4th grade next year and we will also be "Wild About Learning Together." What is attached to your desk in zebra print? Is it paper? I am also a fellow "scrapper" and love getting my students on board with creativity!
    Thanks for posting pictures! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete