Saturday, July 10, 2010

My cousin, Carline is having an open house today and I am very excited for her. A Stampin' Up Open House is like an orientation. You learn about the Stampin' Up products, you see sample projects, sign up for upcoming classes, and mingle with other guest. Best of all, you get to create a "make and take." Carline is calling it "A Crafty Pink Open House" and I am sure we will have a great time. I'll post pictures tomorrow.


I woke up this morning feeling a little homesick. I really miss my mother and sisters. Here is a picture of a card I created this morning. I am dedicating it to my mother and sisters. I love and miss you guys.

Stamp Set
Elements of Style
Paper
Rich Razzleberry paper stock
Melon Mambo paper stock
Whisper White paper stock
Ink/Marker
Black Staz On ink pad
Melon Mambo marker
Old Olive marker
Rich Razzleberry marker
Accessories
Gel Pen
Silver Embossing Powder



XOXO,
Nelle

No comments:

Post a Comment